Material Handler - 2nd Shift Shipping - F/T
WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for reliable, skilled applicants with a focus on safety to join our rapidly growing company as a Material Handler.
- Pulling warehouse stock to fill customer orders as quickly and accurately as possible
- Consolidating and completing orders so that they can be shipped in full to the customer
- Pulling outbound warehouse transfers so that local warehouses, stores, and sales staff have stock to fulfill customer needs
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to ensure a safe work environment
- Cleaning and organizing work zone to ensure safety
- Communicating any workplace issues or concerns with the Shipping Supervisor
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by any Supervisor at the Distribution Center
- Must be able push and pull up to 150 lbs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
2nd Shift Hours:
Starting Pay Rate- $14.00
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced environment, we'd love to discuss the Material Handler position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Digital Media Director
Emily oversees the various departments that contribute media content to the site—photography, videography, and written content—ensuring they have the proper resources to create, maintain, and improve it.
Back to top