Material Handler - 1st Shift Shipping
The Material Handler is responsible for the selecting of warehouse stock by means of safely utilizing warehouse equipment so that customer orders are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Pulling warehouse stock to fulfill orders as they are processed to ensure that customers receive order in a short time frame and as accurate as possible.
- Consolidating and completing orders so that orders can be shipped in full to the customer.
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly so that warehouse is a safe and clean work environment
- Communicating with warehouse outside assistant shipping supervisor with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by both the shipping and outside assistant shipping supervisors
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
If you're interested in working for an industry leader, apply today!
1st shift operates Monday - Thursday from 6:30a - 5p.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Digital Media Director
Emily oversees the various departments that contribute media content to the site—photography, videography, and written content—ensuring they have the proper resources to create, maintain, and improve it.
Back to top