Material Handler - 1st Shift Shipping - $13.50
The Common Carrier Material handler is responsible for ensuring our Common Carrier orders are being shipped in a timely and accurate manner by means of safely utilizing warehouse equipment.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Pulling warehouse stock to fulfill orders as they are processed to ensure that customers receive order in a short time frame and as accurate as possible.
- Relaying when stock is low or emptied and needing refilled; complete "Overstock" Sheets
- Completing orders so that they can be shipped in full to the customer.
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Utilizing wrap machines to ensure product is secure enough for transit
- Utilizing various hand tools to successfully complete job duties
- Loading trailers appropriately to ensure there is no change of delay in the customer's shipment
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly so the that warehouse is a safe and clean work environment
- Communicating with manager with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties
- Utilize the various technological devices that will allow for optimal production
- Meeting all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly metrics expressed in expectations
- Working in a team environment
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested the manager
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Digital Media Director
Emily oversees the various departments that contribute media content to the site—photography, videography, and written content—ensuring they have the proper resources to create, maintain, and improve it.
Back to top