Logistics Expeditor - Weekend Shift
As a logistics Expeditor, you will:
- Work directly with customer service and logistics in order to help solve any problems that customers may have with their orders.
- Be responsible for releasing replacement orders to customers who received an issue with their order.
- Follow up on order and shipping errors to ensure accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the warehouse Order Queue in order to make sure that all orders are getting shipped in a timely manner.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Has excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Is computer literate
- Can function as part of a team
- Is very detail oriented when it comes to completing their work
For this position, you will train with the 1st shift Inventory Team and then transition to a weekend shift, working Friday - Sunday 6:00a - 6:30p. This is considered a full-time position.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Josiah is responsible for leading the Design Team with branding, marketing, and front-end code projects to improve the usability, aesthetics, and overall feel of WebstaurantStore’s website.
Back to top