Logistics Expeditor - Weekend Shift
As a logistics Expeditor, you will:
- Work directly with customer service and logistics in order to help solve any problems that customers may have with their orders.
- Be responsible for releasing replacement orders to customers who received an issue with their order.
- Follow up on order and shipping errors to ensure accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the warehouse Order Queue in order to make sure that all orders are getting shipped in a timely manner.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Has excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Is computer literate
- Can function as part of a team
- Is very detail oriented when it comes to completing their work
For this position, you will train with the 1st shift Inventory Team and then transition to a weekend shift, working Friday - Sunday 6:00a - 6:30p. This is considered a full-time position.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Digital Media Director
Emily oversees the various departments that contribute media content to the site—photography, videography, and written content—ensuring they have the proper resources to create, maintain, and improve it.
Back to top