- Think holistically about the entire user experience, not just for our customer facing website, but for our internal projects as well.
- Design responsively & responsibly. It doesn't matter the device, browser, window size, or even if it's IE7, customers can find and purchase the products they want.
- Create beautiful visuals and have an aesthetic taste. Yes, this might "get the job done" but who wants to use something ugly. This applies to UI, brochure-sites, banners, print work, advertisements, or anything that needs created.
- Write code that has a small footprint. We don't just want our website to be good-looking and easy to use, we want it fast and performant.
- Problem solve. Design is essentially problem solving. You can solve random Firefox 26 flexbox bugs, figure out what "make it pop" actually means, or why users can't find the checkout button.
- Creating easy-to-use interfaces for internal projects and our website.
- Initiating, suggesting, and spearheading UI refactorings of our website and mobile applications for a more intuitive user-experience.
- Designing marketing mailers going out to 500K+ customers every week!
- Supporting our Content/SEO departments with graphic design and code for our various buying guides, blog posts, articles and ads.
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Creativity/innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- High standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Communication. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
What's in it for you:
- A collaborative and exciting work environment
- Competitive pay
- Annual bonuses
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to telecommute (max 2 days/week)
Join one of Pennsylvania's fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, features an on-site fitness center, regular free lunches, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
If you are ready to be a part of our team, apply today by submitting your resume and examples/case studies of your work.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Digital Media Director
Emily oversees the various departments that contribute media content to the site—photography, videography, and written content—ensuring they have the proper resources to create, maintain, and improve it.
Back to top