Digital Media Writing Specialist
Join one of Pennsylvania's fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for outstanding, entry-level candidates to join our growing company's digital media team as a Digital Media Writing Specialist. This role focuses on utilizing product knowledge, developing engaging written content, and problem-solving skills to enhance the accuracy and usability of our website, and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
Please include 4 writing samples displaying your ability as a writer with your resume. Your writing samples and resume should be in the same document and can be uploaded through the Upload Resume button on the application page. Additionally, highlight any experience leading groups of peers or subordinates in your cover letter and resume.
As a Digital Media Writing Specialist, you will:
- Make regular updates to product pages including, but not limited to: certifications, question and answers, and reference documents
- Use research and reporting tools to gather and analyze relevant data
- Input and update data on product pages
- Work with the Purchasing, Site Maintenance, Web Design, and Search Engine Optimization departments to develop, create, and maintain content on product pages
- Research, compile, and create informative product buying guides to influence purchasing decisions
- Promote a focus on continuous improvement across our site
- Edit and write product descriptions, buying guides, and supportive text throughout our e-commerce website
Prior experience is not necessary for this entry-level position. A bachelor's degree in a business, marketing, philosophy, history, or an English-related discipline is ideal. We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Have exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Have solid written and verbal communication skills
- Can accurately analyze large amounts of data
- Can effectively lead a group of peers to complete special projects
- Display superior attention to detail
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills
- Are flexible and willing to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Demonstrate solid written and verbal skills
- Understand basic SEO concepts
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we'd love to discuss the Digital Media Writing Specialist position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Josiah is responsible for leading the Design Team with branding, marketing, and front-end code projects to improve the usability, aesthetics, and overall feel of WebstaurantStore’s website.
Back to top