Development Database Administrator
WEBstaurantStore.com -- the internet's largest restaurant supplier -- has an immediate opening for a Development Database Administrator (DBA). Don't miss this exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative team work environment, maintaining and optimizing database queries for a rapidly expanding company!
This position is great for mid-level developers, with plenty of room for growth and training. Working directly with experienced DBAs, you'll gain the knowledge and experience necessary to succeed in today's IT environment. If you love finding solutions to making complex business processes run more efficiently, this is the position for you!
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of T-SQL queries
- Prior DBA experience or Programming experience using any major programming language with an SQL server backend
- Basic Windows Server OS experience preferred
- Must work well under pressure, be flexible and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Maintain and improve performance of production SQL servers
- Troubleshoot slow running queries / stored procedures
- Suggest solutions to overcome issues and solve future initiatives
- Monitor and compare network and resource utilization of SQL servers for abnormalities
- Document SQL standards
- Work with systems and database teams to ensure optimal performance of the website
Clark Associates, Inc. is one of PA's 50 Fastest Growing Companies (09, 10, 11, 12). We offer a very competitive contract salary and a great environment to work in. Our growing, dynamic company offers many sponsored employee activities such as soccer, softball and dodgeball leagues.
Do you desire to be part of a team in which your ideas and solutions are put into place? Do you want to work for an employer who values your skills and what you can bring to the table, while investing in your future by providing the training required to stay up-to-date on current technologies? Apply today to join our team!
Applicants must be able to commute to our Lititz, PA office.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Josiah is responsible for leading the Design Team with branding, marketing, and front-end code projects to improve the usability, aesthetics, and overall feel of WebstaurantStore’s website.
Back to top