Data Entry Specialist
Join one of Pennsylvania's fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for outstanding candidates to join our growing company's digital media team as a Data Entry Specialist. This role focuses on utilizing product knowledge, research, and problem-solving skills to enhance the accuracy and usability of our website, and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Data Entry Specialist, you will:
- Utilize our content management system to perform maintenance on product and website data
- Make regular updates to product pages including, but not limited to: specifications, certifications, and reference documents such as manuals or nutritional information
- Use research and reporting tools to gather and analyze relevant data
- Work with the Content, Web Design, and Search Engine Optimization departments to develop and maintain necessary content
- Work with the Procurement, Logistics, and Traffic departments to update shipping records, inventory data, and product details
- Promote a focus on continuous improvement across our site
Prior experience is not necessary for this entry-level position. A bachelor's degree in a business, marketing, mathematics, history, or an English-related discipline is ideal. We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Have exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Can accurately analyze large amounts of data
- Display superior attention to detail
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills
- Are flexible and willing to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Demonstrate solid written and verbal skills
- Understand basic SEO concepts
- Are comfortable using Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous exposure to content management systems (CMS) a plus
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we'd love to discuss the Data Entry Specialist position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Josiah is responsible for leading the Design Team with branding, marketing, and front-end code projects to improve the usability, aesthetics, and overall feel of WebstaurantStore’s website.
Back to top