Customer Solutions Specialist
Starting salary: $40,000
Join one of Pennsylvania's fastest growing companies today! Due to rapid growth in our e-commerce division, we'd love to discuss with you a position on our Customer Solutions team. If hard work, strategic challenges, rapid change, and all of the rewards that come with embracing those qualities excite you, read on!
A position in the Customer Solutions Department involves the following:
- Providing friendly, efficient, and accurate solutions for customers with the goal of customer loyalty and increased business sales
- Listening to and analyzing the customer's issues, investigating the problems, and providing strategic solutions.
- Using judgment to determine appropriate profitability on all orders and taking action when necessary.
- Ensuring that customers always have the most complete and up to date information about the status of their order.
- Fostering a team oriented environment by maintaining a positive, professional attitude in all correspondence both within and outside the company.
- Being willing to remain flexible and adapt to change as we continue to grow as a company.
- Continually taking initiative and using strategic thinking to ensure that WEBstaurantStore.com is the leader in the online food service industry.
What you need to qualify
The ideal candidate should have:
- A bachelor's degree in any major.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (preferred).
- Passion for helping people sustain and grow their restaurant business.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and problem solve while handling multiple priorities.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a cohesive team.
If you're ready for a challenge, we'd love to discuss a position with you as a Customer Solutions Specialist. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, problem solving abilities, and an ambition to excel at one of Pennsylvania's fastest growing companies.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Josiah is responsible for leading the Design Team with branding, marketing, and front-end code projects to improve the usability, aesthetics, and overall feel of WebstaurantStore’s website.
Back to top