Join one of Pennsylvania's fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for candidates who possess strong writing, editing, and research skills to join our growing company as Content Editors. This role focuses on the general upkeep and editing of content for our website and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Content Editor, you will:
- Review, edit, and write a variety of content including articles, buying guides, product descriptions, category text, and more
- Create and maintain consistent formatting standards for content
- Research information on products to further industry knowledge and to improve existing content
- Master various systems and procedures to produce quality content
- Utilize SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and keyword strategies to increase website traffic
- Maintain and update customer and department resources on products
- Create buying guides and articles to boost our customers' product knowledge and add to their experience
- Collaborate with the photography department to ensure products are depicted in a logical and attractive fashion
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Possess strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced work environment
- Possess the ability to multitask while meeting short and long term deadlines
- Possess creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Are willing to learn new tasks and software
- Have superior research skills
- Have solid written and verbal communication
- Can work independently and in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Are experienced with editing, revising, and writing copy
- Are familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Josiah is responsible for leading the Design Team with branding, marketing, and front-end code projects to improve the usability, aesthetics, and overall feel of WebstaurantStore’s website.
Back to top