ColdFusion Software Engineer
Looking for the start-up feel, but with a well-established and still rapidly growing company? Do you have a desire to work on a variety of projects? This is an opportunity for you!
WebstaurantStore is looking for a ColdFusion Software Engineer to join our growing company. This role focuses on web application development in ColdFusion and is a key part of growing our business.
As a ColdFusion Software Engineer, you will be:
- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment
- Taking start-to-finish ownership of the full development lifecycle
- Developing cutting-edge software solutions for new site features and mobile platforms
- Organizing and managing multiple priorities
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who have:
- Web programming experience with ColdFusion version 9+
- An understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS
- Experience with relational databases
- Strong self-management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition and passion about technology and the Web
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, profit sharing, and a 401k with company match.
Our facility features an on-site fitness center, game room, and a breakfast/lunch bar.
If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we'd love to discuss this position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Digital Media Director
Emily oversees the various departments that contribute media content to the site—photography, videography, and written content—ensuring they have the proper resources to create, maintain, and improve it.
Back to top