4th Shift Order Packer
Basic Overview: The Order Packer is responsible for efficiently and accurately packing customer orders while maintaining quality and speed to ensure customer order is processed in a timely and secure manner.
- Packing orders to ensure that customers receive order intact in as short time frame and accurate as possible while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Downsizing packaging so that shipping costs are minimal without sacrificing the quality and insurance that the product will be delivered without damages to the customer
- Bill and ship completed orders to the customer with provided warehouse software
- Satisfy the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly output and accuracy metrics
- Palletize and load finished shipments onto trailer with provided equipment
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly so that warehouse is a safe and clean work environment
- Communicating with warehouse Shipping Manager with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the Shipping Manager
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Digital Media Director
Emily oversees the various departments that contribute media content to the site—photography, videography, and written content—ensuring they have the proper resources to create, maintain, and improve it.
Back to top