3rd Shift Material Handler - Starting Pay $14.30
Location: 852 Warehouse
Reports To: 3rd Shift Supervisor
Basic Overview: Material Handler is responsible for efficiently and accurately picking, packing, and prepping customer orders while maintaining quality and speed to ensure customer orders are processed in a timely and secure manner. In addition, on 3rd shift this also consists of properly putting away stock in a timely and secure manner while maintaining a safe work environment.
Important Note: All hires on 3rd shift are hired as material handlers. This means that your job responsibilities could change depending on the need of the shift. You will be expected to work both in the common carrier area as well as putting away stock as needed. Any and all employees are subject to being moved within the shift.
- Picking orders in a timely and efficient way to ensure accuracy and quality to all customers.
- Prepping orders to ensure that customers receive order intact in a short time frame and as accurate as possible while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Load finished shipments onto trailer with provided equipment.
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment (must be fully trained and certified).
- Move and put away up to 36+ skids of stock a night.
- Keep work zone clean and orderly so that warehouse is a safe and clean work environment.
- Communicate with warehouse shipping supervisor or assistant supervisor with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties.
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the shipping supervisor.
- Must be able to use all equipment; nail gun, hand saw, and skill saw.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs.
- Must be able to push and pull up to 150lbs.
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, and stand throughout entire shift.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Josiah is responsible for leading the Design Team with branding, marketing, and front-end code projects to improve the usability, aesthetics, and overall feel of WebstaurantStore’s website.
Back to top