1st Shift Material Handler-Starting pay $13.50/hr.
The 1st Shift Material Handler is responsible for stock put away, as well as picking product by means of safely utilizing warehouse equipment so that the customer orders are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Unloading inbound product orders efficiently and accurately
- Storing inbound product into proper overflow and pick slot locations
- Accurately pulling warehouse stock to fulfill orders as they are placed by customers
- Creating shipping labels for carriers to transport the customer orders
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly
- Communicating with the Warehouse Supervisors any issues or concerns
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by Warehouse Supervisors
- Must be able to push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb and stand throughout the shift
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced environment, we'd love to discuss the Material Handler position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Josiah is responsible for leading the Design Team with branding, marketing, and front-end code projects to improve the usability, aesthetics, and overall feel of WebstaurantStore’s website.
Back to top