1st Shift Material Handler-Starting pay $13.50/hr.
Basic Overview: The Material Handler is responsible for the selecting of warehouse stock by means of safely utilizing warehouse equipment so that customer orders are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Pulling warehouse stock to fulfill orders as they are processed to ensure that customers receive order in a short time frame and as accurate as possible.
- Consolidating and completing orders so that orders can be shipped in full to the customer.
- Pulling outbound warehouse transfers so that local warehouses, stores, and sales staff have stock to fulfill customer needs
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly so that warehouse is a safe and clean work environment
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the shipping supervisor
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced environment, we'd love to discuss the Material Handler position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Meet Some of WebstaurantStore's Employees
Digital Media Director
Emily oversees the various departments that contribute media content to the site—photography, videography, and written content—ensuring they have the proper resources to create, maintain, and improve it.
Back to top