Plant Engineer III
All Applicants must comply with ITAR Requirements. US Citizens or Permanent Residents only
The Plant Engineering Level III is responsible in the project planning areas of engineering, electrical engineering, installation and operation of plant facilities, machinery and systems; plant layout; and a preventive, reliability focused maintenance systems.
Major Job Duties:
As a key member of Weber Metals your duties include but are not limited to:
• Knowledge, awareness and collaboration of the Weber Metals Safety Policy.
• Knowledge and awareness of the Weber Metals Quality Policy and how it relates to your department.
• Project Engineering Level “III” responsibilities include project planning of multiple complex capital projects starting from feasibility studies through project implementation and execution, reporting to the Plant Engineering Manager.
• Develop plan programs that will support and improve manufacturing process.
• Develop maintenance plan programs to minimize forced equipment outages, reduce costs and production delays.
• Prepare technical investigative reports to Weber Metals executive staff.
• Plan and analyze facilities lay-outs for work flow improvement.
• Develop, evaluate and monitor equipment performance and plant utilities and identify improvement opportunities.
• Individual will be expected to develop technical requirements, prepare vendor assessments, and execute planning and coordination for equipment install for assigned equipment projects.
• Project Engineering Level “III" is responsible for planning implementation of Capital Investment equipment within budget, schedule and ensuring compliance in all environmental, safety and security areas. Additional responsibilities include, prepare and negotiate contracts for maintenance work and equipment acquisition.
• In addition to maintaining all work responsibilities of a Project Engineer Level “II” further responsibilities include training, coaching and overseeing the activities of Project Engineer “I” and “II”. Project Engineering Level “III” will participate in the interviewing process and hiring of new department staff, as well as lead and mentor for the department staff.
• Project Engineering Level “III” is responsible to participate in team related activities, as well as ISO Auditing as requested. Perform related duties as
designated by the Plant Engineering manager. Required to work in a team environment and meet target dates, report to work on time, with the proper PPE, and be fully engaged for the entire shift.
• Must be able to comply with ITAR and EAR residency requirements
• Demonstrate multi-tasking capabilities
• Knowledge of predictive and preventative maintenance
• Knowledge of environmental rules and regulations
• Strong knowledge of electrical systems
• Strong knowledge of hydraulic systems
• Knowledge of PLC programming
• BS in engineering or related technical field and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Project Engineering in a manufacturing environment. (or equivalent)
Meet Some of Weber Metals's Employees
Leah F.Associate Manager, Design
Leah heads the Aerostructures division of the Design Engineering Group where she develops department standards and processes. She also mentors and leads her team in the design of new products and tooling.
Back to top