Intern - Technical
Hourly Rate: $20.00
All Applicants must comply with ITAR Requirements. US Citizens or Permanent Residents only
Each summer, Weber Metals hires student engineers to work on challenging projects. The purpose of the Weber Metals internship is to provide a well-planned and supervised experience that integrates the student’s academic preparation into a related, applied work experience in our manufacturing environment. During the internship period, the intern will apply academic principles to the solution of practical problems in various areas of manufacturing, offering the intern an understanding of the forging industry as well as the Weber Metals culture. Our internship program is our largest source for full time hires.
Major Job Duties:
• As a key member of Weber Metals your duties include but are not limited to:
• Demonstrate importance of the Weber Metals Safety Policy to the success of Weber Metals.
• Demonstrate importance of the Weber Metals Quality Policy to the success of Weber Metals.
• Demonstrate knowledge and awareness of the Weber Metals Environmental Policy.
• Demonstrate knowledge and awareness of the Weber Metals Business Management System.
• Work in a team environment to meet target dates.
Engineering Intern Duties ad Responsibilities:
• As an Engineering Intern you may have the opportunity to work in any of the following technical disciplines: Design Engineering, Metallurgy, Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, Facilities Engineering, and Manufacturing Engineering.
• Must be working toward the completion of a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering. Degrees focused in Mechanical, Industrial Materials, or
• Environmental Engineering is preferred.
• Weber Metals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. These positions require use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be a U.S. person in consideration of export control (ITAR).
Back to top