Intern - Administrative
Hourly Pay: $15.00
All Applicants must comply with ITAR Requirements. US Citizens or Permanent Residents only
The focus of interns in this role will be to assist office representatives with day-to-day responsibilities that are crucial to our operations. The incumbent will be required to engage with employees at various levels of the organization and prove themselves to be a valuable resource to anyone that has department related questions or issues. Some of the responsibilities include presentations on current projects, clerical processing, planning and developing an understanding of different departments.
Major Job Duties:
As a key member of Weber Metals your duties include but are not limited to:
• Demonstrate importance of the Weber Metals Safety Policy to the success of Weber Metals.
• Demonstrate importance of the Weber Metals Quality Policy to the success of Weber Metals.
• Demonstrate knowledge and awareness of the Weber Metals Environmental Policy.
• Demonstrate knowledge and awareness of the Weber Metals Business Management System.
• Work in a team environment to meet target dates.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Department Lead, you will be required to perform the duties described below:
• Supports the department by completing assigned projects.
• Audits forms for completeness, accuracy, and compliance. Uploads data to Ultipro and SAP system.
• Assists in reviewing, revising and updating various projects as needed.
• Participates in variety of department functions by assisting other department employees; coordinating and planning, updating records, maintaining spreadsheets, formatting and preparing reports, etc.
• Contributes to overall department function by completing a variety of assigned projects with accuracy and timeliness.
• Currently working on completion of Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent
• Full-time junior or senior collegiate status.
• 3.0 or better cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to be attentive to detail
• Strong customer service skills
• Genuine interest in people-oriented work
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and spoken
• Handles confidential information with the utmost judgment and discretion
• Fluent in English
• Spanish is a plus
• Ability to multi-task
• Self-driven and self-motivated
• Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities
Back to top