Software Engineer - Intern
Wealthfront employees enable our clients to achieve their financial goals by developing sophisticated algorithms and investment strategies, intuitive user experiences and scalable infrastructure to continuously deploy mission-critical code. Join us as we help clients create their roadmap to financial freedom and scale from $11 billion in assets under management to trillions (yes, trillions).
- Design, implement, test and maintain logic and components anywhere in the stack
- Design and build systems with automated instrumentation and monitoring
- Live and breathe resiliency and uptime
- Consistently improve maintainability and stability of the codebase
- Expertise in Java or similar language (such as C++ or C#)
- Experience with online data stores (preferably MySQL)
- Experience with offline data stores (preferably Hadoop stack) a plus
- Experience with at least one scripting language
- Passion for agile, test-driven development
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and functional programming paradigms
- Pursing BS, MS, or PhD in computer science, math, physics, or related field
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront’s vision is to optimize and automate our clients' finances exclusively through software. We've engineered a platform that delivers highly personalized advice and services including investment management, financial planning, and personal banking
Back to top