Site Reliability Engineer
Our mission is pretty simple: We believe that everyone deserves sophisticated financial advice. We apply software to the financial services industry, automate investment tools that are typically reserved for the ultra-wealthy, and deliver them at prices affordable to everyone. In just over four years, we have grown to manage over $4 billion in assets with clients across the U.S. With our clients' trust, we believe we can and will change this industry.
Do you believe in doing more with less? The DevOps team enables engineers to efficiently build and deliver products which pave the way for a new generation of investors to achieve their financial goals. As a DevOps Engineer, you will have dynamic responsibilities covering systems builds, network configuration, database administration and infrastructure security.
- Automate everything - write automation and configuration management code to build scalable, reliable and secure systems
- Identify systems patterns and innovate in reliability, availability and security of automated systems
- Set up mission-critical infrastructure, tools and framework to streamline the development cycle
- Foster DevOps best practices across Wealthfront’s Engineering team
- Experience in Ruby or Python; C, Java or Go
- Experience with Linux/JVM-based infrastructure
- Expertise in cloud providers, such as Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, or Digital Ocean
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, or CFEngine
- Understanding of Operating Systems, Networking, Systems Engineering and Database concepts
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Passion for agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, automated testing
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
Meet Some of Wealthfront's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Ria plans and advances Wealthfront’s product projects. It's her responsibility to architect and implement new features for clients with the company's future-forward investment technology.
Back to top