Site Reliability Engineer
Our mission is pretty simple; we believe that everyone deserves sophisticated financial advice. Over the past five years, Wealthfront has rolled out the features and services that now define a new category that we call 'automated investment services.' We are focused on taking services typically reserved for the ultra-wealthy, automating them and delivering them directly to the investors at an incredibly low cost. We have clients in all 50 states who trust us with $5 billion in assets and growing. With our clients' trust, we believe we can and will change this industry.
Do you believe in doing more with less? The DevOps team enables engineers to efficiently build and deliver products which pave the way for a new generation of investors to achieve their financial goals. As a DevOps Engineer, you will have dynamic responsibilities which include building systems, configuring networks, and leading database administration and infrastructure security.
- Automate everything - write automation and configuration management code to build scalable, reliable and secure systems
- Identify systems patterns and innovate in reliability, availability and security of automated systems
- Set up critical infrastructure, tools and framework to streamline the development cycle
- Champion strong DevOps practices across Wealthfront’s Engineering team
- Experience in Ruby or Python; C, Java or Go
- Familiarity with Linux/JVM-based infrastructure
- Expertise in cloud providers, such as Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, or Digital Ocean
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, or CFEngine
- Understanding of Operating Systems, Networking, Systems Engineering and Database concepts
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Real passion for agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, automated testing
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Wealthfront's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Ria plans and advances Wealthfront’s product projects. It's her responsibility to architect and implement new features for clients with the company's future-forward investment technology.
Back to top