Senior User Experience Researcher
Our mission is pretty simple; we believe that everyone deserves sophisticated financial advice. We apply software to the financial services industry, automate investment tools that are typically reserved for the ultra-wealthy, and deliver them at prices affordable to everyone. In just over four years, we have grown to manage over $3 billion in assets with clients across the U.S. With our clients' trust, we believe we can and will change this industry.
We’re looking for the first User Experience Researcher to join our design team. In this senior role, you will partner closely with designers, product managers, engineers, and the rest of the team to create amazing mobile and web experiences for our clients. You'll have the opportunity to tackle research questions big and small. Playing an important role in our product development process, you'll drive answers to critical questions, build empathy at scale for our clients and help drive new concepts. It’s a great opportunity to work on an important problem and mission, and join a fun, collaborative team.
The best candidates will have experience and mastery over their methods, but aren't afraid to get scrappy, creative and invent new ways of collecting insights.
- Collaborate with Design and Product teams to identify research opportunities.
- Design and execute a wide variety of research projects ranging from early ideation through to design validation.
- Generate insights that influence product positioning, feature design and brand messaging.
- Inspire teams with creative and compelling presentation of your results and findings.
- Build best practices and lead the user experience research discipline at the company level.
- This position reports into the VP of Design.
- 6+ years experience in applied product/design research.
- Command over a wide range of qualitative methods and comfort with quantitative concepts.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self motivated, can work independently.
- BA/BS degree in Psychology, HCI, Social Science, etc.
- Knowledge of behavioral economics a plus.
Meet Some of Wealthfront's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Ria plans and advances Wealthfront’s product projects. It's her responsibility to architect and implement new features for clients with the company's future-forward investment technology.
Back to top