Senior Marketing Manager, Community
At Wealthfront, we believe that everyone should feel in control of their finances, and your money should empower you to achieve your most important life goals. That’s why we’re committed to building products and services that make it easy and delightful to plan, save, and invest for your future. But we recognize that personal finance is not something the average person feels like they’ve mastered – there’s a huge opportunity for us to produce creative and digestible content on this topic and engage with our audience on the channels where they’re most active.
We’re looking for a passionate social media strategist to join our marketing team. You will play an essential role in building and scaling Wealthfront’s social media and community marketing efforts. This is an exciting opportunity to be both an architect and a storyteller. As a builder, you’ll get to set our social media strategy, execute campaigns our existing channels, and launch new ones. As a creator, you’ll be responsible for producing engaging content that helps grow our audience and elevate our brand.
The ideal candidate is collaborative and highly creative. You should have experience building a consumer brand presence on social media, with a knack for promoting engaging content experiences and measuring its effectiveness. You should have a strong interest in personal finance, but more importantly be a trend spotter who is passionate about all things social and community building. If this sounds like an exciting challenge, we want to hear from you!
This role reports into the VP of Marketing.
- Manage day-to-day execution of Wealthfront’s existing social channels (Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook).
- Identify and launch new strategic social channels.
- Building and execute a social content calendar that aligns with editorial initiatives and broader product and marketing initiatives.
- Storyboard and collaborate closely with designers on the creation of visual assets.
- Lead community engagement across key social channels, developing creative ways to stay relevant in current events while driving conversations around personal finance.
- Support product launches and marketing initiatives with creative go-to-market campaigns, collaborating with product marketing and compliance teams.
- Help develop social media performance targets and measurement tactics, and articulate key insights, trends, and learnings to marketing team and company stakeholders.
- 4-5 years social media marketing experience, preferably for an established consumer brand with an active community
- Creative copywriting experience, with a knack for embodying a brand’s voice and tone
- An eye for design and an understanding how visuals come to life on different platforms.
- Experience with social scheduling and monitoring tools (Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.)
- A passion for educating people about personal finance, as well as the company’s mission and vision. Not required, but a huge plus if you have experience working for a personal finance brand or have gone through your own journey towards financial empowerment!
- Influencer marketing experience a plus
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking service. We help you manage your money for both your short-term and long-term goals by providing a cash account with a top-of-market APY, best-in-class automated investment management, and free financial advice, anytime you want it. We entered into the banking space in a big way this year with the launch of our cash account that offers an interest rate 23x greater than the national average. We’ve been overwhelmed by the response and have grown nearly 100% this year already to manage nearly $20 billion in total client assets.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront account, and let us take care of the rest — paying their bills, topping off their emergency fund or 401(k), and investing the rest based on their specific goals and lifestyle. To get there, we’ll be focusing the bulk of our 2019 efforts on creating a better alternative to what the banking industry provides. Join us so you can help us turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don't just like, they love.
Back to top