Senior iOS Engineer
Are you interested in building the flagship iOS app for the fastest growing automated investment service? Do you love creating smooth animations and delightful user interactions? We’re looking for excellent engineers who are passionate about designing and delivering incredible user experiences that will revolutionize the way people manage their investments.
- Build a world-class native iOS application
- Quickly ship delightful features and iterate on them to make them even better
- Work closely with frontend and backend engineers to design, build and test reusable REST APIs
- Collaborate with design to build delightful mobile experiences
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Familiarity with Objective-C or Swift
- Experience shipping an iPhone/iPad or Mac app to the App Store
- Proven software architecture experience, leading major software efforts
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- BS or MS in computer science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront pioneered the category today known as “robo-advisors” when the company launched its automated investment service in 2011. Today, we manage over $12 billion for our clients and have expanded our service to offer free financial planning to anyone as well as cash management solutions with our recently launched FDIC insured Cash Account.
But we’re not done there. Our vision is to optimize and automate all of their clients’ finances, and build Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront account and take care of the rest -- paying their bills, topping off their emergency fund or 401(k) and investing the rest based on their specific goals and lifestyle. To get there, we’ll be focusing the bulk of our efforts on reinventing the way we currently bank in the U.S. in 2019. The banking industry is one of the most non-client centric industries in existence and we hope you join us to flip the script and rebuild it from the ground up.
Back to top