Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Design our next generation of infrastructure to improve performance while decreasing hosting costs through improved hardware utilization
- Build infrastructure that requires a bare minimum of operational maintenance. Completely automate the traditional sysadmin tasks of hardware provisioning, cluster management, software deployment, and network configuration.
- Be a mentor to the junior members of the team and a liaison to the rest of the Engineering department.
- Demonstrated expertise with modern Linux systems and at least three years of experience running Linux in production
- Systems-related software development in one or more of the following: Go, Ruby, Python, or Java.
- Experience with one of the following data technologies: MySQL, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, or PostgreSQL
- Experience with public cloud providers, such as Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, or Digital Ocean
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Chef, Puppet, or SaltStack
- Experience with orchestration systems, such as Kubernetes, is a plus
- Excellent communications skills: teaching each other new technologies is a regular part of working on our team
- Real passion for agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, automated testing
- Bonus points for experience working with SQL Server and Windows Server environments
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
Meet Some of Wealthfront's Employees
Whether it’s crafting user flows, designing a direct mail piece, or working on website visuals, Aly uses her passion for human and digital interaction to ensure a great user experience.
Back to top