Senior DevOps Engineer
Our mission is pretty simple; we believe that everyone deserves sophisticated financial advice. In just three short years, Wealthfront has rolled out the features and services that now define a new category that we call 'automated investment services.' We are focused on taking services typically reserved for the ultra-wealthy, automating them and delivering them directly to the investors at an incredibly low cost. We have clients in all 50 states who trust us with over $4 billion in assets and growing. With our clients' trust, we believe we can and will change this industry.
Do you believe in doing more with less? The DevOps team enables engineers to efficiently build and deliver products which pave the way for a new generation of investors to achieve their financial goals. As a DevOps Engineer, you will have dynamic responsibilities covering systems builds, network configuration, database administration and infrastructure security.
- Automate everything - write automation and configuration management code to build scalable, reliable and secure systems
- Set up mission-critical infrastructure, tools and framework to streamline the development cycle
- Foster DevOps best practices across Wealthfront’s Engineering team
- Experience in Ruby, C, Java, Go and Linux/JVM-based infrastructure
- Expertise in cloud providers, such as Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, or Digital Ocean
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, or CFEngine
- Understanding of Operating Systems, Networking and Systems Engineering concepts
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Passion for agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
Back to top