Senior Brand Designer
We are looking for an inspiring visual storyteller to help shape how we connect, communicate, and build long-term relationships with our customers. We all know that finance is emotional, it’s complex and overwhelming, and it can render us paralyzed. Through your work, you will inspire a large majority of customers to take action, create awareness about how we can help them, and encourage healthy financial habits.
This is an amazing opportunity to extend our brand across all customer touch points - website, mobile and web products, emails, advertising, blogs, and social media in compelling new ways. If you are a powerhouse of ideas, care deeply about crafting beautiful user-centered experiences and love a strong creative collaboration with marketing, content and product, we’d love to hear from you.
- Collaborate with product marketing to define, design and deliver all forms of communication and awareness efforts for new product launches
- Define and design our visual approach for all forms of communication throughout the relationship with our customers
- Help define our brand narrative, style, positioning, and value.
- Collaborate with content strategy to imagine and design an educational magazine
- Expert with visual communication design
- A portfolio showcasing marketing communication work across all digital platforms
- 4+ years of working experience, collaborating with Designers, Product Marketing Managers, Engineers
- Thoughtful and articulate about big and small design decisions
- Animation, icon and illustration design experience, a big plus
- Experience art directing videos, a plus
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking service. We help you manage your money for both your short-term and long-term goals by providing a cash account with a top-of-market APY, best-in-class automated investment management, and free financial advice, anytime you want it. We entered into the banking space in a big way this year with the launch of our cash account that offers an interest rate 23x greater than the national average. We’ve been overwhelmed by the response and have grown nearly 100% this year already to manage nearly $20 billion in total client assets.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront account, and let us take care of the rest — paying their bills, topping off their emergency fund or 401(k), and investing the rest based on their specific goals and lifestyle. To get there, we’ll be focusing the bulk of our 2019 efforts on creating a better alternative to what the banking industry provides. Join us so you can help us turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don't just like, they love.
Back to top