Quantitative Analyst / Data Scientist
- Build reproducible backtests for proposed models / algorithms
- Contribute to the deployment and implementation of differentiated investment services
- Contribute to the development of infrastructure for modelling, optimization, backtesting, analytics, and data management
- Investigate, identify, and acquire internal / external datasets
- Collaborate with other teams (engineering, product, design, marketing, and compliance) to commercialize new products and ongoing enhancements to existing products
- BS or Masters Degree in mathematics, statistics, economics or computer science (or a related quantitative discipline). If you are thinking about doing a PhD someday, chances are you’ll love our team.
- Experience analyzing complex data and building statistical models
- Programming proficiency in R or Python (you have written massive amounts of code, employing revision control, and testing)
- Programming competency in SQL preferred
- Programming competency in Java, Scala
- Experience with AWS cloud computing technologies
Meet Some of Wealthfront's Employees
Whether it’s crafting user flows, designing a direct mail piece, or working on website visuals, Aly uses her passion for human and digital interaction to ensure a great user experience.
Back to top