Product Marketing Associate
Our mission is pretty simple: we believe that everyone deserves sophisticated financial advice. In just four short years, Wealthfront has rolled out the features and services that now define a new category that we call “automated investment services.” We are focused on taking services typically reserved for the ultra-wealthy, automating them and delivering them directly to investors at an incredibly low cost. We have clients in all 50 states who trust us with over $4 billion in assets and are growing. With our clients' trust, we believe we can and will change this industry.
The Marketing team plays a crucial role in how we tell the story of Wealthfront to our target audience. We do this by deeply understanding our potential users and effectively expressing the unique value of Wealthfront to prospects and clients. For each product and service, we develop creative messages that align to the funnel, from awareness to comprehension to conversion. We work with a cross-functional team to push these messages out across marketing channels. In addition, we own strategy and execution of lifecycle email marketing campaigns and content strategy via SEO and blog.
We are looking for a smart, passionate, self-starter to become second member of the marketing team. This role will involve a combination of product marketing and growth marketing. If you are excited about developing skills in both areas and becoming a well-rounded marketer, this role is for you.
- Collaborate with product, design, and communications to develop messaging and positioning strategies.
- Conduct user research and competitive research; synthesize and communicate learnings.
- Work with cross-functional team to 1) develop and execute new product launches and 2) drive awareness and adoption of existing product and services.
- Developing marketing strategies for email and SEO channel; own execution of campaigns on these channels.
- Work with stakeholders to maintain blog calendar and manage publication of posts.
- Coordinate with legal compliance on approval of marketing assets.
- 2-4 years of experience, preferably 1-2 years in growth marketing or product marketing
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Passionate storyteller with curiosity and empathy for the user
- Problem solver who wants to get things done
- Demonstrates a comfort with data
- Able to work cross-functionally and manage multiple initiatives at once
- Curiosity and desire to learn more about fintech and financial services industries
- Energized by Wealthfront’s mission!
Meet Some of Wealthfront's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Ria plans and advances Wealthfront’s product projects. It's her responsibility to architect and implement new features for clients with the company's future-forward investment technology.
Back to top