Our mission is pretty simple; we believe that everyone deserves sophisticated financial advice. In just three short years, Wealthfront has rolled out the features and services that now define a new category that we call 'automated investment services.' We are focused on taking services typically reserved for the ultra-wealthy, automating them and delivering them directly to the investors at an incredibly low cost. We have clients in all 50 states who trust us with over $4 billion in assets and growing. With our clients' trust, we believe we can and will change this industry.
Are you interested in building the systems, infrastructure, data and analytics for the fastest growing automated investment service? Do you want to ship code in under 10 minutes?
- Develop specialized software for the company's products and services.
- Design, implement, test and maintain backend components of Wealthfront’s brokerage and banking platform.
- Integrate platform with custodians, trade execution venues and other financial third parties. Handle data, infrastructure, analytics, and deployment.
- Work in close collaboration with our brokerage operations team to ensure our systems are performing as expected, and identify automation opportunities.
- Design and build systems with automated stability of the codebase.
- Consistently improve maintainability and stability of the codebase.
Employer will accept Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field and 2 years of work experience in job offered or in a software engineering-related occupation. Position requires:
- Delivering products using continuous integration and continuous deployment;
- Scala, Java, and the Java virtual machine;
- Developing integrated software solutions in both test-driven development and behavior driven development environments;
- Creating domain-driven design and event-driven architecture for distributed systems; and
- Modeling business processes and capabilities.
CONTACT: [email protected] indicating job number 10588.4
Meet Some of Wealthfront's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Ria plans and advances Wealthfront’s product projects. It's her responsibility to architect and implement new features for clients with the company's future-forward investment technology.
Back to top