Lead Product Designer
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of designers, product managers and engineers on all parts of the product development lifecycle.
- Design simple flows and elegant experiences, across our mobile and web platforms.
- Help us shape our visual aesthetic and create a cohesive brand presence across all our products and platforms.
- Explore great data visualizations to make personal finance approachable, intuitive, and engaging.
- Learn and contribute through regular design meetings and critiques.
- A portfolio showcasing user-centered designs that are beautiful, delightful, and easy-to-use.
- Passion and talent for designing end-to-end experiences.
- Ability to concept simple and elegant solutions to complex user problems and business opportunities.
- Experience composing thoughtful user flows and wireframes, as well as sweating the details as we finalize the pixels before launch.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self motivated, can work independently.
- Bachelors Degree in Design, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of experience, a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, or applicable programming language a plus.
- Some understanding of personal finance a plus.
Meet Some of Wealthfront's Employees
Whether it’s crafting user flows, designing a direct mail piece, or working on website visuals, Aly uses her passion for human and digital interaction to ensure a great user experience.
Back to top