Our mission is pretty simple; we believe that everyone deserves sophisticated financial advice. In just three short years, Wealthfront has rolled out the features and services that now define a new category that we call 'automated investment services.' We are focused on taking services typically reserved for the ultra-wealthy, automating them and delivering them directly to the investors at an incredibly low cost. We have clients in all 50 states who trust us with over $4 billion in assets and growing. With our clients' trust, we believe we can and will change this industry.
Are you interested in joining the team dedicated to continuously improving the experience of online investing via Wealthfront's automated investment service? Our finance and accounting team is responsible for all financial controls, accounting, financial projections and financial reporting for both Wealthfront Inc. and our subsidiary Wealthfront Brokerage Corporation.
- Assisting the CFO of Wealthfront Brokerage Corporation and the Controller of Wealthfront Inc. in the establishment of a scalable accounting function that can keep pace with the growth of the business.
- Ensuring timeliness and accuracy of the financial statements and financial reporting.
- Entering financial data into the accounting systems and ensure the accurate and timely processing of invoices.
- Adhering to and ensuring the integrity of key accounting processes and system controls.
- Conducting account reconciliations and analysis.
- Assisting in the company’s monthly and yearly closing.
- Assisting in building financial reports and ad hoc special projects.
- Assisting in the selection and implementation of a new accounting system.
- Is passionate about Wealthfront’s mission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Tax, Audit or Finance.
- Professional certification such as CPA (Certified Public Accountant), CMA (Certified Management Accountant) and CFM (Certified Financial Manager) desired, but not required.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and accounting systems.
- Minimum 2-4 years of audit or relevant technical accounting experience.
- The ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with peers.
- Uncompromising attention to detail and commitment to quality and accuracy.
- A proven ability to problem solve and proactively address issues in a professional and effective manner.
- Self-starter who regularly takes initiative and can juggle multiple projects simultaneously, demonstrating creativity and judgment.
- Takes pride in meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations on quality of output.
- Must be good at organizing and time management.
- Unquestionable ethics.
Back to top