At Wealthfront we have an ambitious vision to optimize and automate all your personal finances. By delivering our service exclusively through software, we can also offer very low fees and account minimums. Over the past six years our clients have rewarded us with $10 billion to manage and we have attracted some of the best venture capital firms in the business including Benchmark Capital, Greylock, Index Ventures and Social Capital. We recently closed a $75 million round of funding from Tiger Global and are rapidly growing our team. So if you're passionate about helping people secure their ambitions while helping to change an industry, keep reading.
Are you interested in building the flagship iOS app for the fastest growing automated investment service? Do you love creating smooth animations and delightful user interactions? We’re looking for excellent engineers who are passionate about designing and delivering incredible user experiences that will revolutionize the way people manage their investments.
- Build a world-class native iOS application
- Quickly ship delightful features and iterate on them to make them even better
- Work closely with frontend and backend engineers to design, build and test reusable REST APIs
- Collaborate with design to build delightful mobile experiences
- 2-5 years of software engineering experience
- Familiarity with C, Objective-C or Swift
- Experience shipping an iPhone/iPad or Mac app to the App Store
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- BS or MS in computer science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.