Front-end Engineer, Growth
- Palo Alto, CA
We’re looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our Growth team. In this role, you will help grow product adoption among existing clients and drive new clients to Wealthfront products. The team balances short projects with fast iteration and works across the entire suite of Wealthfront products. The team is highly responsive to new insights and product launches and moves quickly to address high leverage opportunities.
* Note: This role has the option to be U.S.-based remote or based in Palo Alto, CA.
As a core member of Growth team, you will :
- Collaborate with a team of backend, web and mobile engineers to build new features and enhance existing features.
- Collaborate with our design team to create the best user experience for Wealthfront clients.
- Work with Product and Data Scientist to create and test A/B experiments that drive measurable growth to Wealthfront business metrics
- Join other web engineers to triage and resolve operational issues, ensuring that mission critical frontend systems and services operate smoothly across the web platform.
- Get an opportunity to work with leadership team to define Wealthfront growth strategy and impact long term growth
This role could be a fit if you have:
- 2+ years in a web engineering role
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or similar server-side frameworks (such as Express or Django)
- Real passion for working on projects that have measurable business impact and like working in a fast paced cross functional environment
- Experience with test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing
- Willing to dig into any part of code across different product lines.
- BS, MS, or PhD in computer science, math, physics, or related field
- Experience working with design to build custom pages and components, with a focus on page speed performance and writing custom CSS to create pages that are responsive across a variety of screen sizes
Once you join, Wealthfront will:
- Pair you with a mentor who will guide you through our structured onboarding program
- Encourage you to work on projects that match your professional goals
- Support your professional development by providing feedback during weekly 1:1s and during our bi-annual reviews
- Provide autonomy so you can be a happy and successful member of our team
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking and investing service. We offer high-interest checking with our Cash Account, help you build your net worth with automated investing, automate your savings strategy with our service Autopilot, and give you a single view of your finances with our intuitive mobile app.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront account, and let us take care of the rest — paying their bills, topping off their emergency fund or 401(k), and investing the rest based on their specific goals and lifestyle. To get there, we’ll be focusing the bulk of our efforts on creating a better alternative to what the banking industry provides. Join us so you can help us turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don't just like, they love.
Back to top