Fraud Operations Analyst
Wealthfront is currently hiring a Fraud Operations Analyst to be responsible for daily fraud monitoring and investigation functions. Fraud Operations is a division of Wealthfront Brokerage and works closely with Brokerage Operations and Compliance and all other divisions of Wealthfront Corporation, including the engineering and product teams.
- Financial Intelligence
- Use Financial Intelligence (FININT) methodology to assist in the identification of unusual financial activity indicative of money laundering, financial fraud and/or financial crime.
- Conduct deep-dives into account and transaction activity to identify and expand upon existing Fraud and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) typologies.
- Conduct holistic account and transaction monitoring in support of Wealthfront’s BSA/AML and Sanctions programs.
- Coordinate fraud investigations with outside firms.
- Organize and manipulate Google Sheets and/or MS Excel to conduct FININT analysis.
- Suspicious Activity Reporting
- Analyze leads for suspicious activity.
- Conduct complex investigations aimed at identifying criminal activities.
- Gather evidentiary information and maintain case files.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of analytical experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience conducting Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Anti-Threat Finance (ATF) and/or OFAC related analysis and/or investigations, and Financial Intelligence analysis and Counter-Intelligence a plus.
- Strong research and investigation skills, ideally adept at synthesizing large amounts of information, including transaction data.
- Familiarity with SQL is a plus (but not required)
- Strong writing and oral communication; analytical skills; investigative research and documentation experience.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, high-volume and technology-driven environment.
- Familiarity and experience with FINRA, SEC and MSRB rules desired
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking service. We help you manage your money for both your short-term and long-term goals by providing a cash account with a top-of-market APY, best-in-class automated investment management, and free financial advice, anytime you want it.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront account, and let us take care of the rest — paying their bills, topping off their emergency fund or 401(k), and investing the rest based on their specific goals and lifestyle. To get there, we’ll be focusing the bulk of our 2020 efforts on creating a better alternative to what the banking industry provides. Join us so you can help us turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don't just like, they love.
Back to top