Director of Strategic Partnerships
Our mission is pretty simple; we believe that everyone deserves sophisticated financial advice. In just three short years, Wealthfront has rolled out the features and services that now define a new category that we call 'automated investment services.' We are focused on taking services typically reserved for the ultra-wealthy, automating them and delivering them directly to the investors at an incredibly low cost. We have clients in all 50 states who trust us with over $4 billion in assets and growing. With our clients' trust, we believe we can and will change this industry.
Requiring limited supervision;
- Plan, direct, and coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by our company and our competitors, and identify potential customers.
- Oversee product development and monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Conceptualize, define, prioritize, and establish partnerships to further serve the financial needs of Wealthfront clients, and to continue the pursuit of our mission to democratize sophisticated financial services.
- Drive product adoption which is measured in part by sign ups and net deposits.
- Responsible for Assets Under Management (AUM) growth with new and existing product development and new product changes.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Product, Growth, Engineering, Public Relations) to evangelize, partner, and market Wealthfront investment and client experience products to the broader ecosystem of financial services and technology players.
- Employ a data driven and analytical approach to identify and evaluate market trends in the space, product performance, and new opportunities for AUM growth, and incorporate this with feedback from partners.
- Support major strategic product and growth efforts utilizing strategic frameworks, success metrics. Some travel may be required.
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages. Please email your resumes to [email protected].
On your resume, please clearly note ADV: [source] and job title.
Wealthfront Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top