Our mission is pretty simple; we believe that everyone deserves sophisticated financial advice. In just three short years, Wealthfront has rolled out the features and services that now define a new category that we call 'automated investment services.' We are focused on taking services typically reserved for the ultra-wealthy, automating them and delivering them directly to the investors at an incredibly low cost. We have clients in all 50 states who trust us with over $4 billion in assets and growing. With our clients' trust, we believe we can and will change this industry.
We’re looking for an exceptional candidate to be our first Content Strategist. As a part of the Wealthfront Design team, you’ll be laser focused on the content that provides structure and guidance and communicates within our client experience. You’ll also be responsible for evolving our content standards and implementing them across our product. From helping to define voice and tone to diving into critical projects, you’ll have the opportunity to work across every point of our process.
As a Wealthfront Content Strategist you will partner closely with designers, product managers, marketing, engineers, and the rest of the team to create amazing mobile and web experiences for our clients. It’s a great opportunity to work on an important problem and mission, and join a really fun team.
- Establish a content strategy practice at Wealthfront, crafting great product content while simultaneously developing a vision and frameworks for building and maintaining content quality over the long term
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of designers, product managers and engineers on all parts of the product development lifecycle
- Develop content across both web and mobile interfaces: including key product flows, emails, information architecture and naming conventions
- Help us shape our voice and tone with the goal of creating a cohesive brand presence across all our products and platforms
- Develop scalable content standards that allow other teams to both move faster and write consistently
- Promote content strategy both within Wealthfront and to the broader content community
- Learn and contribute through regular design meetings and critiques
- Writing samples that include a breadth of examples, including content for interfaces, microcopy, information architecture, emails and longform product copy (help, education and launch materials, etc.)
- Skilled at communicating the important role content plays in shaping product experiences
- Experience developing and implementing content standards, including voice and tone guidelines for web and mobile interfaces
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self motivated, can work independently
- Understanding and experience writing in personal finance a huge plus
- Willingness to learn
- 3+ years of experience in similar role
Meet Some of Wealthfront's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Ria plans and advances Wealthfront’s product projects. It's her responsibility to architect and implement new features for clients with the company's future-forward investment technology.
Back to top