Our mission is pretty simple; we believe that everyone deserves sophisticated financial advice. In just three short years, Wealthfront has rolled out the features and services that now define a new category that we call 'automated investment services.' We are focused on taking services typically reserved for the ultra-wealthy, automating them and delivering them directly to the investors at an incredibly low cost. We have clients in all 50 states who trust us with over $4 billion in assets and growing. With our clients' trust, we believe we can and will change this industry.
The communications team at Wealthfront plays a crucial role telling the company and product story to consumers, media, industry analysts and policy makers. We do this by building meaningful and lasting relationships with third parties and viewing ourselves as evangelists of the company. The communications team approaches each product launch and each movement in the industry with thoughtfulness and creativity, and we aren’t afraid to be bold either through our approach or message.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, media savvy, self-starter to assist across all communications both internally and externally. You will report directly to the Senior Director of Corporate Communications. This role will involve:
- Working cross functionally with marketing, product and design as well as with the CEO and the executive team to develop messaging and media responses.
- Communicating the Wealthfront story both externally and internally.
- Proactively pitch consumer-facing outlets to increase Wealthfront’s thought leadership in the industry
- Serve as an internal resource for all brand-related matters
- Field inbound media requests and vet accordingly
- Assist in managing speaking opportunities and award submissions across the company
- Maintain messaging and background information to keep the company organized
- Serve as an external ambassador for the brand
- Keep the communications team and executives up to speed on all industry related news
- Coordinate between compliance and communications
- Manage social media accounts
- 2-4 years of experience
- Strong communicator with a determination to find new ways to tell stories and reach new audiences
- Knowledge of the media landscape and basic understanding and experience working with media
- Ability to stay organized, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Strong ability to problem solve and self start
- Curiosity and desire to learn more about both the fintech and financial services industries
- A deep understanding of social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
Back to top