Brokerage Operations Specialist
Our mission is pretty simple; we believe that everyone deserves sophisticated financial advice. Over the past five years, Wealthfront has rolled out the features and services that now define a new category that we call 'automated investment services.' We are focused on taking services typically reserved for the ultra-wealthy, automating them and delivering them directly to the investors at an incredibly low cost. We have clients in all 50 states who trust us with $5 billion in assets and growing. With our clients' trust, we believe we can and will change this industry.
Wealthfront is currently hiring a Brokerage Operations Specialist to be responsible for daily brokerage operations functions including new account opening and cashiering. Brokerage Operations is a division of Wealthfront Brokerage and works closely with Client Services and all other divisions of Wealthfront Inc., including the engineering and product teams to provide the best client experience possible.
- Review and process account transfer requests (ACAT and Non-ACAT) within service level
- Complete daily brokerage operations exception reports including unreconciled activity, margin, corporate actions, etc.
- Conduct quality control reviews and regulatory document delivery reconciliation
- Trading related tasks include placing orders, settlements, trade corrections
- Perform cashiering duties including verification of incoming wire’s, checks, ACH’s and process withdrawal requests
- Review and approve new client accounts for management according to policy and procedures
- Provide ongoing account maintenance and review of new and existing account activity for risk mitigation related to AML
- Working cross functionally with engineers
- Minimum of 2 years brokerage industry experience preferably in a back office role
- Securities regulatory knowledge and deep understanding of account transfers, corporate actions/dividends, and trading
- Understanding of AML and risk mitigation rules
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer-centric business philosophy and team oriented
- Ability to communicate cross functionally
- Real passion for and understanding of applying technology and software to business processes
- Strong work ethic and hands-on approach
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary web-based account services applications
- Appreciation for compliance and adherence to government regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or related field or substantial experience
- FINRA Series 7 required. Series 24 and 99 licenses preferred (or ability to obtain in 90 days)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Wealthfront's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Ria plans and advances Wealthfront’s product projects. It's her responsibility to architect and implement new features for clients with the company's future-forward investment technology.
Back to top