Our mission is pretty simple: we believe that everyone deserves access to sophisticated financial advice. Over the past five years, Wealthfront has built a technology company focused on re-architecting the finance industry, and along the way we’ve created a new category known as automated investment services (aka ‘robo-advisors’, but truth be told we’re fairly light on robots). What that actually means is we build software that enables us to democratize access to services typically reserved for the ultra-wealthy, and through automation we can deliver those services to investors at an incredibly low cost. And it’s working; we have clients across the country who trust us with over $7 billion in assets -- and we’re just getting started!
Are you interested in building the flagship Android apps for the fastest growing automated investment service? We're looking for extraordinary engineers who are passionate about designing and delivering incredible user experiences that will revolutionize the way people handle their investments.
- Build a premier native Android application
- Work with frontend and backend engineers to design, build and test reusable REST APIs
- Collaborate with design to build delightful mobile experience
- 2 years of software engineering experience
- Experience shipping an Android app to Google Play
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Knowledge of Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- BS or MS in computer science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront’s vision is to optimize and automate our clients' finances exclusively through software. We've engineered a platform that delivers highly personalized advice and services
including investment management, financial planning, and personal banking.
Wealthfront employees enable our clients to achieve their financial goals by developing sophisticated algorithms and investment strategies, intuitive user experiences and scalable infrastructure to continuously deploy mission-critical code. Join us as we help clients create their roadmap to financial freedom and scale from $11 billion in assets under management to trillions (yes, trillions).