- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial results packages including variance analysis, key operating metrics and management discussion significant issues.
- Modeling, analysis and forecasting support during annual budget process.
hoc analytical support for Acquisitions, Dispositions, Asset Management and Operations.
- Analyze sub-market
portfolios performance, identifying key variances and business metrics.
- Validate system data integrity to ensure accuracy of reports and information.
- Support preparation and analysis of debt and credit compliance reporting.
- Analyze single-family segment peers and performance.
- Provide ad hoc analysis as requested by management/executive teams.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience.
- Real estate or related industry experience desired.
- Advanced Excel users with ability to adapt to different data sources and applications.
- Proficient with financial metrics, valuation principles, forecasting and accounting principles.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively across departments and management levels, both internally and external.
- Organized and flexible with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Accuracy with the ability to audit / reconcile financial and accounting data.
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Physical Requirements: This position will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers which can cause muscle strain. The position may also have to do some light lifting of supplies and materials from time to time, up to and including 20 lbs. The position requires talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken and written word to impart information to clients or to the public, and to convey detailed spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
Environmental Conditions: The office may be a busy facility. This position may have to manage a number of projects at one time, and may be interrupted frequently to meet the needs and requests of residents, clients and contractors. The incumbent in this position may find the environment to be busy, noisy and will need excellent organizational, time, and stress management skills to complete the required tasks.
Sensory Demands: Sensory demands include use of the computer, which may cause eyestrain and occasional headaches along with hand / wrist strains from using computer keyboard and mouse. The office may be noisy and busy making it difficult to concentrate.
Mental Demands: This position will have to manage a number of requests and situations at one time. Stress may be caused by the need to complete tasks within tight deadlines.
Back to top