Work from home: Sales and Service Consultant German and English speaking (Germany based)
Work from Home with Wayfair!
Sales and Service Consultant – German and English speaking
Location: In your Home!
At Wayfair we believe that Everyone should live in a home they Love! We are now offering you the opportunity to work in the home you love!
We are looking for highly motivated team players who want to help us revolutionize the ecommerce market for furniture & home accessories putting our Customers first!
Become part of a great team and a true Wayfairian!
As a Work from Home Sales & Service Consultant you are the first point of contact for our German customers by answering their contacts by phone or email. You will support our customers in relation to their orders, products, payment processing and problems that they are encountering. To achieve the best possible result for our Wayfair customers, you will partner with other departments, supplier and logistics stakeholders to drive continuous improvement in delivering a world class experience. All done from the comfort of your own home.
- You enjoy putting the Customer first having experienced working in a Customer Service & Support environment
- You demonstrate a high level of Customer orientation demonstrating empathy & passion
- You naturally have a friendly, communicative and confident communication style both verbal & written
- You effectively tailor your communication style to differing customers & stakeholders needs
- You are confident to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- You excel as part of a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Fluent in German and English
What Does my Work from Home Office Look Like?
Working from home isn’t for everyone, but if you’re confident, disciplined and self-motivated, you can achieve a work life balance that you have been craving for!
You will need to provide a quiet, distraction-free work space within a dedicated room. This room will need a door that you can shut, an ergonomic chair, a desk and your own uninterrupted fibre broadband, fixed line hard-wired Ethernet connection (consistent speed throughout the day of 25 megabits download & 5 megabit upload). We will provide all other equipment required.
What we need from you?
- Confirmation of Broadband speed - We will require three screenshots taken in the morning, noon and evening of your broadband speed
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
- Available to commit to a fixed Monday to Friday 08:30 GMT to 17:00 CET training schedule for the first 4 weeks and successful completion of initial training
- Flexible to work between the hours of 08:00 CET and 22:00 CET including weekends & holidays
What we offer
- Gym Membership contribution
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Paid Volunteering Day
Back to top