Warehouse Team Leader (m/f)
- Kassel, Germany
What You'll Do
- Lead the Team ensuring resources are effectively assigned
- Help manage the inventory.
- Conduct necessary training within department.
- Ensure the proper use and accountability of tools.
- Ensure hours and functions are recorded correctly (e.g. Time clocks).
- Answer email/verbal questions in a timely manner.
- Keep product moving at all times.
- Oversee the cleanliness of the department.
- Enforce the compliance of all health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
What You'll Need
- Good English skills
- Working understanding of WMS system. Understanding of High-Jump a plus.
- Leadership skills and abilities.
- Motivational skills/ability to motivate others.
- Ability to make decisions with little to no guidance based on policies or common sense
- Experienced in more than one department. Work areas include: receiving, inventory control, pick, pack, ship and return of product.
- Experience with composing and replying to emails.
- Experience with creating and updating systems such as trouble tickets.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top