Warehouse Supervisor (m/f)
- Euskirchen, Germany
Who We Are
Wayfair is embarking on a strategic initiative to optimize its EU Operation to deliver better experiences to our customers.
We are looking for Supervisors to join our following teams:
Picking and Put-Away: Picking customer orders and replenish pick locations with items from Receiving/Returns
Shipping: Process and prepare for shipment customer orders. Ensure customers receive accurate items in a timely manner.
Returns: Manage typical purchase returns, inspect and grade products. Prepare liquidation loads and keep track of shipments.
What You’ll Do
The successful candidate will be part of the European Warehouse & Distribution Team reporting directly to the Site Lead. Due to the global nature of the business, fluency in both German and English is highly desirable.
- Supervise and direct the duties of the warehouse Team Leaders & Associates.
- You will evaluate the work performance of the warehouse teams to ensure productivity levels are optimized and that customer orders are fulfilled within order lead times.
- Achieve a warehouse on-time performance of 99%+ and be able to identify root cause exceptions relating to under performance.
- Ensure all systems and databases are used as required to maintain full data integrity.
- Implement and lead the training plan for the operational Teams to include standard operating procedures, cross departmental, system and safety training,
- You will ensure all warehouse tools and equipment are fit for purpose and enforce the compliance of all health, safety & environmental policies and procedures.
What You’ll Need
- Experience within a high-volume warehouse environment in a Team Leader / Supervisory position.
- Exposure to a range of warehouse activities including inbound processes, put-away, order picking (large and small items) and shipping.
- Experience with a WMS (Warehouse Management System).
- Strong leadership / motivational skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and resolve crisis.
- Good communication skills, both orally and written
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top