- Savannah, GA
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You'll Do
- Supervise the functions and working of the warehouse workers.
- Delegate and assign tasks and targets and evaluate the work of the staff.
- Adhere to the compliance of all legal and safety procedures.
- Supervise proper shift allocations and ensure efficiency of all warehouse staff.
- Organize and conduct necessary training activities for the staff and workers.
- Ensure the proper functioning and safe operations of all warehouse tools and equipment.
- Work effectively with other managers within functional team and supports new team members.
- Drive specific initiatives that have proven business results.
- Proactively think beyond the explicit assignment to ask second-order questions and identify additional analytic needs.
- Accurately, quickly, and clearly answer questions related to your area of focus.
- Be viewed as a credible company expert on your area of focus.
- Effectively prepare and run internal meetings with supporting analytics and data.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in management, administration, supply chain, customer service, or 5+ years working experience in product distribution to customer base.
- Knowledge of the safety and legal documentation processes for handling related warehouse activities (MSDS, Equipment checklist, BOL).
- Working understanding of Warehouse Management System.
- Should have excellent leadership and administration skills and abilities.
- Strong motivational, effectual team building, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and resolve crises.
- Must be comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 75 pounds unassisted and maneuvering product 150+ pounds unassisted or via team lift.
- Able to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and the safety of those working around you.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Back to top