Warehouse Logistics Coordinator (m/f)
- Kassel, Germany
Our Wayfair warehouse in Kassel has a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Photo Studio Coordinator to join our Imagery team. Are you an energetic, highly detailed individual who likes working with a team that takes initiative to constantly exceed expectations? Could you thrive in an environment where two key cultural attributes are maintaining a positive attitude and vibrant personality?
A Photo Studio Coordinator ensures brand standards are upheld while maintaining a critical role in the operational success in the photo studio.
What You’ll Do
- Locate, assemble and disassemble products for photography
- Maintain set elements and general repairs
- Understanding database of product received, product shot, and product shipped out
- Comfortable working with High Jump, scanning guns and general Warehouse tools and systems
- Maintaining organization of products for photography and having them ready to go to set
- Accountable for moving samples and set elements entering and exiting the studio
- Unpack all samples and organize for photography shoots
- Troubleshoots errors when samples received do not correspond to requested items and communicating to appropriate Production Coordinator
- Maintain facilities and work areas in a safe and clean manner
- Ensures product quality by handling all items with care, taking the necessary precautions for correct packaging, repackaging, and storage
- Collaborate with team of Photo Studio Coordinators, Production Coordinators, and Studio Manager to review timelines for scheduled shoots.
- Communicating with on set teams to ensure timelines are being followed for appropriate set changes as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need
- General building, carpentry and mechanical knowledge and experience
- Experience assembling furniture
- Comfortable with physical labor and the ability to lift and move packages and set elements ranging from 10-40kg on a regular basis
- Already trained on warehouse scanning with focus on manual skills
- Effective time manager with good organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and operate independently
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Comfortable with various technology platforms
- Comfortable using powered (fork truck) and non-powered (pallet jacks, hand trucks) material handling equipment
- Very good English, German is considered a plus
*Certification or experience on a fork truck a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top