Warehouse Inventory and Freight Manager
Warehouse Inventory and Freight Specialist Manager
• Managing the functions and workings of the Exception Management Teams in the Region
• Delegating and assigning tasks and targets and evaluating the working of the staff
• Supervising the functions and workings of Inventory Control and all transactions
• Actively engaged and communicating with regional Warehouse personnel
• Managing the inventory. Work areas include receipt, pick, pack, ship and return of product.
• Supervising proper shift allocations and ensuring efficiency of all warehouse staff.
• Remedying all Exception Cases and ensuring inventory is in the correct systemic state
• Manage warehouse inventory control programs and assure location and count accuracy meets corporate requirements.
• Ensuring the proper functioning of all warehouse tools and equipment by staff
• Actively coordinating with engineering support teams to improve processes
Skills & Requirements
- 5 years previous related experience in a relate filed/industry
- College degree or additional training/certification in related field a plus
- Pervious supervisory experience within a warehouse or related environment
- Previous experience managing people, including time management, performance evaluation, coaching, etc.
- Previous Inventory experience preferred
- Knowledge of the safety and regulatory requirements and documentation (MSDS, OSHA, Equipment Checklist, BOL, etc.)
- Working knowledge of WMS system
- Strong leadership abilities
- Demonstrated ability to handle general administration tasks
- Working knowledge of MS Office; ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong MS Excel knowledge
- Strong motivational and team building skills
- Ability to make decisions quickly
Back to top