Warehouse HR Administrative Assistant
Warehouse HR Administrative Assistant
Wayfair is looking for a talented, self-motivated entry level Administrative Assistant with demonstrated capabilities to support both warehouse operations and business functions. The ideal candidate will utilize his/her advanced Excel skills and ability to learn new systems quickly to do extensive and accurate data entry, mine for data, and construct meaningful, actionable reports. He/she has the ability to simultaneously balance multiple and diverse warehouse projects while providing general office support. The candidate must have a willingness to immediately tackle key challenges, the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to adapt to change quickly.
- Maintain a close working relationship with all warehouse functions; provide support as directed.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Talent Management (HR); provide support as directed.
- Gather data to compile productivity and operational reports for warehouse management; audit for content and accuracy.
- Perform extensive data entry into various business systems; complete tickets, compile reports, and conduct audits.
- Provide general office support (file, create POs, order supplies, manage mail, etc.).
- Assist with timekeeping activities (enter/adjust data and schedules, create and audit reports, resolve discrepancies, manage points systems).
- Assist with hew hire onboarding activities including creating packets, new hire data entry, supporting new hire orientation.
- Manage timecards and ID badges.
- Assist with planning and executing employee engagement and wellness activities.
- Assist with distribution of employee communication material.
- Manage safety logs and reports; actively participate on the safety committee.
- Asist warehouse employees with computer usage, questions, etc.
- Provide support for other company locations as needed.
- Complete other duties as requested by management team.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Outlook and Excel (logic and data functions, macros, VBA, pivot tables, etc.); ability to learn new systems quickly
- Previous experience within a warehouse, logistics, distribution, or related environment preferred
- Warehouse Management Systems experience preferred
- Ability to compile reports
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic project management experience a plus
- Basic SQL experience a plus
- Working knowledge of PR/HRIS systems a plus
- Previous experience with ticketing systems
- Previous involvement with event planning a plus
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, and provide a high level of detail
- Able to multi-task in a face-paced environment
Must have a continual sense of urgency to complete tasks on-time if n
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top