Warehouse Associates, All Shifts
Warehouse Associates-All Shifts!
Wayfair is now hiring for Warehouse Associates to join our growing team!
What you will do:
- Unload and receive of inbound furniture orders which will require manually moving large, heavy goods up to 80 lbs.
- Use RF scanners to manage inventory, including condition, quantity, and warehouse location of material
- Perform regular cycle counts to ensure inventory is accurate and up to date
- Pick deliveries from inventory and stage them by truck and stop number
Who you are:
- Strong, consistent work ethic
- Able to be a teamplayer
- Comfort with scanning technology, High Jump experience a plus
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Experienced in Logistics, Transportation and/or Customer Service
- Must be able to work on floor up to 8 hours a day
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top