Warehouse Associate - Future Opportunities (Part Time)
This role is posted for future opportunities as the holiday season arrives.
Do you have the business savvy and problem-solving skills necessary to thrive in a start-up environment? Are you looking to hit the ground running and have an immediate impact in a highly visible role? If so, you are a great fit for one of Wayfair’s fastest growing, new businesses, Wayfair Dedicated Delivery.
The Wayfair Home Delivery department is looking to add a Warehouse Associate to our local delivery center. This person will play a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business in their region by ensuring that our merchandise is handled with care at all touch points. Our Warehouse Associates will manage our warehouse inventory, including receiving, put away, and picking orders.
What you will do:
- Perform unload and receive of inbound furniture orders which will require manually moving some large, heavy goods
- Use scan technology to document pertinent carton level information, including condition, quantity, and warehouse location of material
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that all orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions are provided for any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues
- Perform regular cycle counts to ensure inventory is accurate and up to date
- Pick deliveries from inventory and stage them by truck and stop number
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for improvements based on your everyday experience
Who you are:
- Strong, consistent work ethic
- Able to work strategically as part of a team
- Comfort with scan technology, High Jump experience a plus
- Customer Centric approach
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving process improvements
- Experienced in Logistics, Transportation and/or Customer Service
Back to top